All posts in Reports
Here is DOmedia’s latest trend report analyzing the activities of over 2700 media buyer/seller users in the DOmedia Marketplace. Find out what media buyers were searching for using DOfind, what media sellers were offering and what markets were attracting the most activity in the third quarter of 2011.
- DOmedia’s user base now has over 1100 companies – split almost evenly among approved media selling and buying companies
- Almost 1 in 3 media sellers have received an RFP during Q3. (If we start from the beginning of this year, that percentage jumps to 60%!)
- Taking a look at the search results, the top DMAs searched were also the biggest cities. The greater the audience, the greater the impressions.
- Roadside and outdoor urban settings have been the leading venues included in media searches. Alternative searches are not as dependent on venues as traditional searches.
- Given its rising interest, it is not surprising the digital ad networks and digital billboards controlled the top of the category searches. It seems like these categories are going to stay on top for a while because of its growing popularity and impact.
- “Digital,” the top keyword search of Q3, reinforces the growing adoption of digital formats in OOH media.