Our tech team has been hard at work making improvements to the functionality and appearance of the Media Data Table in the RFP process. Below is a list of updates and a screenshot to show the enhancements we have made on the Media Data Table within the RFP process.
- (New) Frozen rows and columns are now more visually apparent
- (New) Ability to resize all rows and columns within the table
- (Updated) The autocomplete fields have scrolling built into them
- (Updated) Improved scrolling experience throughout the Media Data Table
- (New) Validation errors are now grouped by column
For more information on how to use the Media Data Table, go to our support center »
DOmedia has the largest out-of-home database, which means that searching on DOmedia is robust and comprehensive. Agency planners and buyers can search over 940 media sellers and over 500,000 media assets.
- Perform broad, multi-market searches or hyper-local, proximity targeting searches based on the needs of clients
- DOmedia’s database is integrated with the TAB data cloud
- TAB data is available to every TAB member user at no incremental cost and provides the ability to calculate OOH TRP, GRP, Reach and Frequency
- Search and RFP are seamlessly integrated with DOmedia’s interactive mapping application that was built through a partnership with Google. The integration provides workflow efficiencies during planning, buying and campaign analysis.
DOmedia’s interactive mapping application allows seller and buyer users to visualize vendor inventory, proposals, client locations, & competitor locations quickly and easily. Continue reading →
Envision Solar is a leading renewable energy company based in San Diego, California. The company offers advanced, high quality solar energy products, including the unique and patent pending “EV ARC” (Electric Vehicle Autonomous Renewable Charger). The EV ARC is a fully autonomous and fully mobile Electric Vehicle Charging station.
Envision Solar recently announced that they will begin supporting digital out-of-home (DOOH) advertising with the deployment of its EV ARC Digital Platform. The maiden campaign is to be run at the Kearny Mesa FIAT in San Diego, a leading retailer of FIAT vehicles. Continue reading →